Contact Us Today
Certain visa applications can only be made from abroad at the U.S. Department of State’s consular posts. We have experience with the consular processing of both immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications and can guide you through the necessary steps to enter, or return to, the United States. We will submit the required documents and applications, prepare you for your consular interview and communicate with the consular post as needed.
- File petition – petitions may be family based, employment based, special classes of immigrants (Petition for Amerasian Widower, or Special Immigrant Juvenile), or humanitarian based;
- Wait for a decision from USCIS;
- If approved by USCIS, wait for notification and interview appointment from National Visa Center;
- Attend consular interview;
- Wait for a decision from the consulate;
- If approved by consulate, receive Green Card after arriving to U.S..
*The above highlights the general steps for consular processing, however, every case is unique and the process may vary. For more information on consular processing, visit USCIS or the National Visa Center.