Turn to Our Knowledgeable Team Help for Your Immigration Path SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION

Special Immigrant Juvenile Attorneys in Woburn, Massachusetts

Statue of Liberty with greenish-grey colored sky

If you are under the age of 21 you may be eligible for permanent resident status if you can show that you are unable to reunite with one or both of your parents due to abuse, neglect, or abandonment and that it is not in your best interest to return to your country. These cases can be complicated and time-sensitive and involve representation in several venues, including the family court and immigration agencies. If you believe you, or a child you know, may be eligible, please contact us to discuss options.

Don't Face Your Challenges Alone