Turn to Our Knowledgeable Team Help for Your Immigration Issues SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION

Violence Against Women Act Attorneys in Woburn, Massachusetts

Statue of Liberty with greenish-grey colored sky

The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) provides immigration options to those who have suffered abuse or extreme cruelty at the hands of their U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, or child.

We can assist you in applying for benefits, such as permanent resident status if you have suffered this kind of abuse. We understand your situation may be very sensitive and will do our best to treat your situation delicately and carefully while at the same time fighting for your rights.

For more information, visit USCIS, our resources page, or the National Domestic Violence Hotline available 24/7.

You Don't Have to Stay Silent