We have experience in various types of employment-based immigration applications. If you have an employer interested in sponsoring you for H-1B status, or permanent residency, we may be able to assist. Likewise, if you are interested in transferring an executive, manager, or employee from abroad to a branch office in the United States, we can assist in preparing you L-1 applications. We can also assist with any of the employment-based categories for permanent resident status.