Turn to Our Knowledgeable Team
Help for Your Immigration Issues

Adjustment of Status Attorneys in Woburn, Massachusetts

Happy family holding little American flags

Adjustment of status refers to the process of changing from a non-immigrant status, to that of lawful permanent resident status, while in the United States and involves the filing of an I-485 application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (or in some cases, the Immigration Court). Such applications usually require that a person has qualified under one of the family, employment, asylum, or humanitarian programs currently in place under our immigration laws. We can assess your eligibility for adjustment of status and represent you through to completion and receipt of your green card.

When you are coming to a new country or bringing loved ones into the country to live with you, you have enough stress on your plate without having to worry about dealing with application forms and government interaction on your own. Let our firm provide you with the dedicated assistance you need to find your way through the complicated immigration process.

We are proud to serve the immigration needs of individuals and families in Woburn, Malden, Lawrence, and the greater Boston, Massachusetts area. Call us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your case.

Guidance for Your Immigration Status

Adjustment of Status Attorneys Serving Boston, Massachusetts

In order to make sure your important family immigration issues and adjustment of status matters are taken care of correctly and as quickly as possible, you need to work with a firm of knowledgeable immigration attorneys. At Corbaci Law, P.C., we are ready to hear your story, learn your goals for the future, explain the process to you, and lead you step by step through the immigration system.

We represent clients in immigration cases in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area, including Lawrence, Malden, and Woburn. Call us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your immigration matter and learn about what our firm can do to help you.