About Us

Contact Us Today

Fields marked with an * are required



How do I make an appointment?

To make an appointment, please call us at (781) 322-8000, email us at c.corbaci@corbacilaw.com, or fill out the contact form here. Please try to plan ahead as appointments usually fill up quickly.

Is there an initial consultation fee?

The initial consultation fee is $150.00. If you decide to move forward with formal representation,  this fee may be applied towards the cost of the representation.

How do I make a payment? What forms of payment are accepted?

We accept cash, check, money order or credit.

Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are all accepted. To make a payment over the phone please call in and we will take the a payment using your Debit or Credit Card. A receipt can be issued via email. Checks can be mailed in, however, please be advised that mail is not a secure form of payment.

If I do not speak English, do I need to bring a translator?

Attorney Corbaci speaks both English and Spanish. Paralegal, Shirley Jia, speaks Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese, and Paralegal, Tiago Ramos, speaks Portuguese and Spanish. With advance notice, we may be able to arrange for Turkish interpreters. However, if you speak any language other than Spanish, Portuguese or Chinese it is suggested that you bring along a trusted family member or friend to interpret for you.

Do all documents we present to immigration authorities need to be translated to English?

Yes. All documents submitted with filings must be translated into English. Translations must be certified. We provide Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, and Mandarin Chinese document translations for an extra fee.

How can I check the status of my case?

You can check the status of an application submitted to USCIS here. Once on the page, you will need your Receipt Number. This is the number found on the I-797, Notice of Action notice mailed to you by USCIS. It is a unique 13-character identifier consisting of three letters (EAC, WAC, LIN, SRC, NBC, MSC or IOE) and 10 numbers.  Omit dashes (“-“) when entering the number but do include asterisks (“*”) if applicable. Keep in mind that it may take USCIS a few weeks to update their online systems. You may also reach them by phone at 1-800-375-5283.

What is an Alien Registration Number (A#) and where can I find it?

The A# is a number assigned to immigrants by the Department of Homeland Security. It is a nine or eight digit number preceded by ‘A’. If you have had any contact with immigration including ICE, USCIS, or the immigration court it is likely that you have an A#.

How do I update my address with USCIS?

If you have a pending application with USCIS, or are a lawful permanent resident, it is required keep them updated. To submit a change of address form please click here. You may submit form AR-11 online or via mail. If you are a current client, you may also contact our office to complete the change of address for you.

How do I find a USCIS authorized doctor?

You can find a USCIS authorized doctor (civil surgeon) by visiting this link. Once on the page, enter your zip code to find the doctors nearest you. The doctor will complete Form I-693 which is required to be submitted with I-485 Applications for Adjustment of Status. Please keep in mind that medical evaluation fees may vary.